Martindale-Hubbell Congratulates Our New AV Preeminent Peer Rated Attorneys 7/30/18
Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Alison Zinn of Lathrop Gage LLP
- Bonita Ann Herrmann-Navin of Kelley/Uustal
- Christina Irene Echeverri of Kluger, Kaplan, Silverman, Katzen & Levine, P.L.
- Christopher Dale Donovan of Roetzel & Andress A Legal Professional Association
- David E. Bond of Strouse & Bond PLLC
- Devon R. McTeer of McCormick, Barstow, Sheppard, Wayte & Carruth LLP
- Elise Anne Singer of Elise A. Singer, P.A.
- Francis E. Pierce of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Howard Atlas of Atlas Law Group
- Jesse Gerald Myers of Murphy Myers PLLC
- John A. Boneta of John Boneta and Associates, PLLC
- Keela Johnson of Keela P. Gracey, Esq. Attorney and Counselor at Law
- Leigh-Ann Tabor of Tabor Law Firm, P.A.
- Linda B. Johnson of Hinman, Howard & Kattell, LLP
- Maria-Isabel Portuondo of Portuondo Law Firm, P.A.
- Mary V. York of Holland & Hart LLP
- Michael A. Goode of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Neal S. Steinman of Steinman
- Robert M. Cook of Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Robert R. Stephenson of Wilkins Patterson Smith Pumphrey & Stephenson, P.A.
- Rodney E. Gould of Smith Duggan Buell & Rufo LLP
- Sa'id Vakili of Vakili & Leus, LLP
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues' general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what has made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.