Martindale-Hubbell Congratulates Our New AV Preeminent Peer Rated Attorneys 2/19/18
Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Benjamin Meredith of Iliff, Meredith, Wildberger & Brennan, P.C.
- Brian T. Mohs of Fried Rogers Goldberg LLC
- Charles Kenneth Norris of Chinigo, Leone & Maruzo, LLP
- Christopher Barnes of Eggers, Eggers, Eggers & Eggers
- Clark Clifton Luke of Watkins & Eager
- Damon L. Vickers of Cummins, Goodman, Denley & Vickers, P.C.
- David Michael Zagoria of The Zagoria Law Firm
- Gregory F. Greiner of Tully Rinckey, PLLC
- Jeffrey C. Kovalski of Jeff Kovalski, Attorney at Law
- Jesse David Hoffman of McCathern, PLLC - Dallas(Main)
- Keith Alex Kornman of Degan, Blanchard & Nash A Professional Law Corporation
- Linsey Sims-Bohnenstiehl
- Michael E. Medina of Davis Miles McGuire Gardner PLLC
- Michael Eugene Lovins of Lovins | Trosclair, PLLC
- Michael P. Gilbride of Reminger Co., L.P.A.
- Robert D. Lantz of Coan, Payton & Payne, LLC
- Ryan Christopher Green of Tully Rinckey, PLLC
- Stephen P. Harten of Ratcliffe Harten Galamaga LLP
- Thomas S. Talarico of Talarico & Associates
- Timothy Francis McCurdy of Gonnerman Reinert, L.L.C.
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page. Attorneys who are interested in starting their own peer review process can submit the form below.
Martindale-Hubbell conducts secure online Peer Review Ratings surveys of lawyers across multiple jurisdictions and geographic locations, in similar areas of practice as the lawyer being rated. Reviewers are instructed to assess their colleagues' general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
The ratings help buyers of legal services identify, evaluate and select the most appropriate lawyer for a specific task at hand. The confidentiality, objectivity and complete independence of the ratings process are what have made the program a unique and credible evaluation tool for members of the legal profession. The legal community values the accuracy of lawyer peer review ratings because they are determined by their peers – the people who are best suited to assess the legal ability and professional ethics of their colleagues.
Peer Review Rating award status can go up or down based on subsequent reviews. Please click on an attorney’s profile link to determine current award status.